Do you want your work to make a difference and directly reach people and improve their working environment? As a UX designer at HRinstruments you can do just that. With a variety of tasks and an enthusiastic team, we offer you the opportunity to enter the dynamic start-up scene in Munich.
We are looking for a (Intern/Working student) UX Designer.
At HRinstruments we develop innovative feedback tools for personnel, team, and organisational development. We offer our software as SaaS and reach hundreds of thousands of employees of renowned companies worldwide. Integrations and interfaces for the most diverse systems are necessary. The constant development of our tools and exciting new application contexts offer new growth and development opportunities.
WHAT AWAITS YOU
- Gathering and evaluation of user requirements in collaboration with product managers
- Translation of concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Identification of design problems and providing elegant solutions
- Working with developers to ensure that the application is functional and visually appealing
WHAT DISTINGUISHES YOU
- Bachelor’s degree in interaction design or a related field
- Experience in using best practice UX design techniques
- An aptitude for translating client needs into professional interface solutions
- An understanding of the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- Expertise in standard design software such as Sketch, Figma or Adobe XD
- Good written and verbal English skills, German skills are a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A motivated and interdisciplinary team
- Systematic onboarding, targeted personal development, and an open feedback culture
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Flexible working conditions
- A relaxed and humorous atmosphere as well as the chance to help shape our company through your ideas and make direct impact on the user experience of our customers
- Further benefits: https://www.hr-instruments.com/en/career/
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your curriculum vitae by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. A comprehensive application letter is not necessary, but you are welcome to send us your portfolio or your Dribbble or Behance profile.